- Identifying who is attending and where they are from
- Understanding where attendees are with social media
- Identifying what attendees are aiming to achieve from the workshop
2. Social Media Context
- Understanding what social media is
- Understanding how social media has developed
- Understanding the business benefits of social media
3. Social Media Objectives
- Identifying what can be achieved through social media
- Prioritising social media objectives
- Thinking strategically about social media objectives
4. What We Use
- Providing an outline of the 6 most useful social media and the benefits of each including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Survey Monkey, Slideshare & Google Alerts
5. Getting Started
- Walking through the leading how to optimally set up Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- An introduction to Twitter tools including Tweetspinner, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Monitter, Twitter Karma, Poll Daddy, Twtpoll & We Follow
- Connecting your different social media using tools like Feedburner & Twitterfeed
6. What To Say
- Identifying what it is that social media and potential customers are interested in
- Developing value propositions
- Making attendees products and services accessible to sical media users
- Providing examples of what leading social media proponents say
7. Measuring the effectiveness of Social Media marketing
- Introducing the various tools that are available to measure the effectiveness of campaigns including Tweetstats & Twitter Grader, Facebook Reports, Youtube Insight, the various URL shortening services, traditional online tools like Google Analytics and offline measuring initiatives like dedicated telephone numbers
Get in touch with Effective Marketing
To find out more about how Effective Marketing's services could benefit you in your business call Effective Marketing now on +44 1273 807737, WhatsApp on +44 7871 263275 or email us.
DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES TESTIMONIALS
Would a normal person smash on someone's door 50 times a day? Talk Marketing 010 - James Owers Why would a normal person want to smash on someone's door 50 times a day? Talk Marketing 010 - James Owers Martin: Good morning Mr O Owers, how are you? James: Good morning...
What are SMART marketing objectives? Hello there, my name is martin henley, this is the what the series and in episode number 20 we're answering the important question what are SMART objectives in marketing? What are we going to cover in this SMART marketing...
You've got to fail to find what works and what doesn't - Talk Marketing Tuesday 009 - Alex Ryan Talk Marketing 008 - Alex Ryan Martin: Good morning Mr Ryan. Alex: Good morning Martin, how'd you do? Martin: I am very well thank you, how are you? Alex: Yeah not too bad,...
Is your business COVID proof? - Talk Marketing Tuesday 008 - Alex Thomson Good afternoon Mr Thomson. Alex: Good afternoon Mr Henley. How are you? I'm well thanks man, how are you? Alex: I'm very good thank you it's a pleasure to see you. Yeah it's good to see you too...
GET IN TOUCH