- Identifying who is attending and where they are from
- Understanding where attendees are with their telemarketing
- Identifying what attendees are aiming to achieve from the workshop
2. Telemarketing Benefits and Objectives
- Understanding the business benefits of telemarketing
- Identifying all of the things that can be achieved through telemarketing
- Prioritising objectives and adapting a strategic approach to telemarketing
3. Targeting & Data Management
- Understanding the principles and benefits of accurate targeting
- Establishing that telemarketers should be choosing their prospects
- Understanding the benefits of good data management
- Prioritising the data that we manage and optimising data use
- Establishing the importance of being the right state when we are on the phone
- Undertaking exercises to establish that we are in control of our state
- Understanding the critical importance of revenue generating roles
5. Voicemail & Gatekeepers
- Thinking about how we deal with voicemail as a barrier to reaching decision makers
- Developing voicemail messages that get returned
- Understanding the role and importance of gatekeepers and how they are useful to effective telemarketers
- Three tactics for getting on better with gatekeepers and getting through to more decision makers
- If all of that fails tips for bypassing gatekeepers
6. Effective Telemarketing Structure
- Establishing the importance of having a structure for calls with decision makers
- Introducing AIDA
- The importance of getting decision makers attention and how to do it
- Keeping decision makers interested and qualifying opportunities
- Getting decision makers interested and qualifying opportunities
- Getting decision makers wanting your solutions
- Closing telemarketing calls
Get in touch with Effective Marketing
To find out more about how Effective Marketing's services could benefit you in your business call Effective Marketing now on +44 1273 807737, WhatsApp on +44 7871 263275 or email us.
DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES TESTIMONIALS
The beauty of YouTube is you have that customer there with intent - Talk Marketing 011 - Tom Breeze Martin: [00:00:00] Good morning, Mr. Breeze. Tom: [00:00:06] Good morning. How are you doing? Martin: [00:00:08] Really well, thank you. How are you? Tom: [00:00:10]...
What is positioning in marketing? WTF marketing jargon busting 021 Hello there, my name is Martin Henley, this is the what the series and in episode number 21 we're answering the important question what is positioning in marketing? What will we be covering in this...
Would a normal person smash on someone's door 50 times a day? Talk Marketing 010 - James Owers Why would a normal person want to smash on someone's door 50 times a day? Talk Marketing 010 - James Owers Martin: Good morning Mr O Owers, how are you? James: Good morning...
What are SMART marketing objectives? Hello there, my name is martin henley, this is the what the series and in episode number 20 we're answering the important question what are SMART objectives in marketing? What are we going to cover in this SMART marketing...
GET IN TOUCH