- Identifying who is attending and where they are from
- Understanding where attendees are with their telemarketing
- Identifying what attendees are aiming to achieve from the workshop
2. Telemarketing Benefits and Objectives
- Understanding the business benefits of telemarketing
- Identifying all of the things that can be achieved through telemarketing
- Prioritising objectives and adapting a strategic approach to telemarketing
3. Targeting & Data Management
- Understanding the principles and benefits of accurate targeting
- Establishing that telemarketers should be choosing their prospects
- Understanding the benefits of good data management
- Prioritising the data that we manage and optimising data use
- Establishing the importance of being the right state when we are on the phone
- Undertaking exercises to establish that we are in control of our state
- Understanding the critical importance of revenue generating roles
5. Voicemail & Gatekeepers
- Thinking about how we deal with voicemail as a barrier to reaching decision makers
- Developing voicemail messages that get returned
- Understanding the role and importance of gatekeepers and how they are useful to effective telemarketers
- Three tactics for getting on better with gatekeepers and getting through to more decision makers
- If all of that fails tips for bypassing gatekeepers
6. Effective Telemarketing Structure
- Establishing the importance of having a structure for calls with decision makers
- Introducing AIDA
- The importance of getting decision makers attention and how to do it
- Keeping decision makers interested and qualifying opportunities
- Getting decision makers interested and qualifying opportunities
- Getting decision makers wanting your solutions
- Closing telemarketing calls
Get in touch with Effective Marketing
To find out more about how Effective Marketing's services could benefit you in your business call Effective Marketing now on +44 1273 807737, WhatsApp on +62 878 6040 3619 or email us.
DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES TESTIMONIALS
Get them to feel right, move them to the action - Talk Marketing 067 - Peter Hopwood Today is talk marketing, which means that we have a guest and our guest has hospitality experience going all the way back to 1995 when he was a guest relations specialist with...
Spotify & EasyJet, TikTok Terms, Branding Gestures, Metaverse Bubble Bursting - Marketing News 015 Martin and Melanie talking about marketing news. On the agenda this week: Easyjet partnering with Spotify, Joe Rogan blasts TikTok terms & condition, Winning branding...
Incentive based marketing can be rocket fuel if they get it right - Talk Marketing 066 - John Dwyer Today's guest has been running his business, the Institute of Wow for more than 22 years. In that time, he has been the secret weapon for brands including News Ltd,...
LinkedIn is an incredibly powerful tool if you know how to use it – Talk Marketing 065 – Julie Mason
LinkedIn is an incredibly powerful tool if you know how to use it - Talk Marketing 065 - Julie Mason Today's guest has sales experience going back to 1995. She has been running her own businesses since 2010. She is The Social Media Princess and the founder of the...
GET IN TOUCH