- Identifying who is attending and where they are from
- Understanding where attendees are with social media
- Identifying what attendees are aiming to achieve from the workshop
2. Social Media Context
- Understanding what social media is
- Understanding how social media has developed
- Understanding the business benefits of social media
3. Social Media Objectives
- Identifying what can be achieved through social media
- Prioritising social media objectives
- Thinking strategically about social media objectives
4. What We Use
- Providing an outline of the 6 most useful social media and the benefits of each including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Survey Monkey, Slideshare & Google Alerts
5. Getting Started
- Walking through the leading how to optimally set up Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- An introduction to Twitter tools including Tweetspinner, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Monitter, Twitter Karma, Poll Daddy, Twtpoll & We Follow
- Connecting your different social media using tools like Feedburner & Twitterfeed
6. What To Say
- Identifying what it is that social media and potential customers are interested in
- Developing value propositions
- Making attendees products and services accessible to sical media users
- Providing examples of what leading social media proponents say
7. Measuring the effectiveness of Social Media marketing
- Introducing the various tools that are available to measure the effectiveness of campaigns including Tweetstats & Twitter Grader, Facebook Reports, Youtube Insight, the various URL shortening services, traditional online tools like Google Analytics and offline measuring initiatives like dedicated telephone numbers
Get in touch with Effective Marketing
To find out more about how Effective Marketing's services could benefit you in your business call Effective Marketing now on +44 1273 807737, WhatsApp on +44 7871 263275 or email us.
DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES TESTIMONIALS
Martin Henley Good. Good morning, Mr. Craven. Robert Craven Ah, good morning, Mr. Martin. How are you? Martin Henley I'm extraordinarily well, I'm really excited to be speaking to you. Because like, I've already told you I'm a little bit of a fanboy, because I saw you...
People see through bullshit very fast - Talk Marketing 18 - Steve Bustin Martin Henley 1:18 Good afternoon, Mr. Bustin. Steve Bustin 1:20 Good afternoon, Martin. How are you? Martin Henley 1:22 I'm really well, thank you. How are you? Steve Bustin 1:23 Good, good....
What customers love. Speaker 1 0:03 Effective Marketing Company who's going to give you 10 pointers of what customers love the most. Thank you Martin. Martin Henley 0:18 Morning everyone. My name is Martin Henley, from The Effective Marketing Company and I want to...
Who's going to kill my idea and how can I mitigate that? - Talk Marketing 017 - Melanie Farmer Melanie Farmer 0:13 You can hear me okay? Martin Henley 0:15 I can hear you perfectly okay. Melanie Farmer 0:17 Fabulous! Class! Excellent! The Australian internet is going...
GET IN TOUCH