- Identifying who is attending and where they are from
- Understanding where attendees are with their sales
- Understanding the way that attendees sell currently
- Identifying what attendees are aiming to achieve from the workshop
2. Effective Sales Context, Benefits and Objectives
- Putting effective selling in context
- Understanding the business benefits of effective sales
- Identifying all of the outcomes that can be achieved through effective selling
- Prioritising objectives and adapting a strategic approach to effective selling
3. Lead Generation
- Defining sales and the difference between sales and marketing
- Understanding the principles and benefits of accurate targeting
- Establishing that sales people should be selecting their prospects
- Identifying the lead generation initiatives available to sales people and how to most effectively implement them
- Understanding the benefits of good lead management
4. Motivation & State
- Understanding why it is that sales people need to be motivated
- Understanding how to motivate ourselves and the people who sell for us
- Establishing the importance of being in the right state when we are selling
- Exercises to establish that we are in control of our state
- Understanding the critical importance of revenue generating roles
5. Effective Opening Structure
- Establishing the importance of having a structure for conversations with prospective customers
- Introducing AIDA
- Getting decision makers interested in our offering and qualifying sales opportunities
- Getting prospective customers wanting your solutions
6. Effective Closing
- Understanding the importance of, and how to identify buying signals
- A response for every objection we will ever encounter
- Identifying negotiation opportunities and being better negotiators
- The most powerful close in the world ever
Get in touch with Effective Marketing
To find out more about how Effective Marketing's services could benefit you in your business call Effective Marketing now on +44 1273 807737, WhatsApp on +62 878 6040 3619 or email us.
DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES TESTIMONIALS
Get them to feel right, move them to the action - Talk Marketing 067 - Peter Hopwood Today is talk marketing, which means that we have a guest and our guest has hospitality experience going all the way back to 1995 when he was a guest relations specialist with...
Spotify & EasyJet, TikTok Terms, Branding Gestures, Metaverse Bubble Bursting - Marketing News 015 Martin and Melanie talking about marketing news. On the agenda this week: Easyjet partnering with Spotify, Joe Rogan blasts TikTok terms & condition, Winning branding...
Incentive based marketing can be rocket fuel if they get it right - Talk Marketing 066 - John Dwyer Today's guest has been running his business, the Institute of Wow for more than 22 years. In that time, he has been the secret weapon for brands including News Ltd,...
LinkedIn is an incredibly powerful tool if you know how to use it – Talk Marketing 065 – Julie Mason
LinkedIn is an incredibly powerful tool if you know how to use it - Talk Marketing 065 - Julie Mason Today's guest has sales experience going back to 1995. She has been running her own businesses since 2010. She is The Social Media Princess and the founder of the...
GET IN TOUCH